Once a participant has completed a Selfhelpworks course they are sent an automatic course completion email. This email contains the below instructions on how to access and print their course completion certificate.
1. Log into the SelfHelpWorks course homepage
2. In the upper right-hand corner - click on Account
3. From the dropdown menu - click Member Profile
4. From the Member Profile page - click Transcripts
5. All courses that have successfully been completed will display here
6. Click on the Print button to print the completion certificate
FYI: The name on the certificate is generated from the Member Profile page. If the name is incorrect the user can update the spelling on this page and then print the certificate